Monday, June 14, 2010

Crossroads Career Group...Goodbye!

Tonight I had the privilege and honor of being "sent out" by the Crossroads Career Group at my home church, Salem Heights. I shared (a lot!) about what I'm going to be doing and they prayed for me. It was such a sweet time with this group that has grown with me and taught me so much.

Matt read Colossians 2:5 "For even though I am absent in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ."

This is what I need so desperately. I am so weak, so imperfect. I crave the prayers of others that I will remain stable and disciplined in my faith. That the difficult steps that are ahead will not deter me in my obedience. Thank you to each one of you who has been praying for me this far. I will continue to be with you each in spirit, praying for you as well.

I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment