Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blessed

"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:4-6

This morning I had the privilege to pray with joy for each of my financial partners by name. As I moved through the list of family, close friends, and even some people who have never met me, I was overwhelmed by being a part of the body of Christ. What a blessing to see name after name of believers who are willing to share what God has given them to reach out to those who have not heard. I am humbled to be the conductor of this grace from the United States to Papua New Guinea.

As I prayed for these families, I asked God to complete the good work He has started in each household; to bring up their children in the faith, to bless marriages, and to provide for each need. What a beautiful thing it is to be part of God's work around the world and right here in my hometown.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment