Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to eat a passionfruit

 Have you ever wondered how to each a passion fruit? Well, I'm here to give you a little demonstration! I've even provided pictures of the process. I can almost bet that by the end of this blog post, your mouth will be watering for one! :)
 
Step one: Choose the right passion fruit. It must be a bit firm, but can cave in easily to the touch. This one looks good...

 Step Two: Poke holes all around the middle of the fruit, making a cut through the outer layer with your thumbnail.

 Step Three: Peel off the outer shell on the bottom half of the passion fruit.

 Check out what it looks like inside!

 Step Four: Suck the yummy, gooey stuff out of the middle!

 Step Five: Keep sucking!
Getting a bit messy!

 Step Six: There's still some left! Keep going!

Step Seven: All done! Time to find another one!

2 comments:

  1. Now I really want some passion tea! :) I've never actually seen a passion fruit before. I don't know if I would have thought to eat that if I happened upon it. lol :)

    ReplyDelete